Reinvent your work. 3D print.
Compact full colour 3D printer
The next landmark in 3D printing
The Mimaki 3DUJ-2207 offers more than just 10 million colours — currently the highest in the 3D printing industry — it supports ICC profiles, widely used in 2D inkjet printing for accurate colour matching and predictable results. With our strong background in inkjet printing, you can be sure that this industrial-built 3D printer delivers high uptime and that you will get the support you need, when you need it.
- 3D modelling technologyto achieve layering.The 3DUJ-2207 employs the UV curing inkjet method, a printing process that involves successive layers of ink, including support material, on top of each other until the desired object is completed.
The 3DUJ-2207 employs the Material Jetting technology using UV curable ink.
At each pass, ink (including support material) is jetted and directly cured by UV LED units.
As colours are used during the print process (versus colouring afterward) it produces richer, photo-realistic full-colour 3D models.
- Compact designfor easy mobility.The 3DUJ-2207 has a compact design, which can be carried through doors and elevators without disassembling, making it ideal for installation in an office environment.
Its small footprint in combination with its silent operation and optional deodorizer makes it therefore ideal to be placed in an office environment.
- 10 million colours to bring your vision to life.The supporting of CMYK, white & clear ink and ICC profiles, achieving 84% of the Fogra 39L colour gamut (90% of SWOP gamut), allow for the creation of 3D objects with predictable and photo-realistic accuracy.
And the use of clear ink further broadens the design range with transparent objects.
- Modeling qualityfor the finer details.Combining acrylic resin inks with Mimaki’s unique Waveform Control (WFC), Variable Dot (VDT) and a superb 1200 × 1200 dpi print resolution, it allows the fabrication of strong 3D models with the unmatched detail.
Acrylic resin strengthens the 3D models to the level of ABS, allowing post-processing such as drilling for screws and coating.
A flattening roller flattens each printed layer, increasing both smoothness and strength of the model.
- Water-soluble support materialAllows for easy removal without damaging the printed object.
- End-to-end solutionfor the complete package.Combine the 3DUJ-2207 with our 3DCS-322 cleaning station and 3DP3 file prep software to complete the production cycle.
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the 3DUJ-2207.
|Print head||Type||On-demand piezo head|
|Specifications||Two inline heads with 420 rows × 4 rows each|
|Resolution||Y: 1,200 dpi|
X: 1,200 dpi
|Ink set||4-colour, W, CL, SP||C, M, Y, K, W, CL, SP|
|Model specifications||Available model size||(W) 203 mm × (D) 203 mm × (H) 76 mm|
|Weight||3 kg or less|
|Distance accuracy||Absolute accuracy||±0.3 mm or ±0.3 % of specified distance, whichever is greater|
|Repeatability||±0.2mm or ±0.1% of specified distance, whichever is greater|
|Head collision prevention||Laser sensor detection (Class 1)|
|Ink supply||Ink bottle 1Ltr|
|Waste ink tank||Bottle type (1,600ml)|
|UV unit||2 x Air-cooled LED UV units|
|Interface||Data transfer function||Ethernet 1,000BASE-T|
|Email function||Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T|
|Commands||MRL-V (MAPS4 compatible)|
|Noise levels||During standby||Not more than 55 dB (FAST-A, 1 m on all sides)|
|Continuous operation||Not more than 65 dB|
|Non-continuous operation||Not more than 70 dB|
|Safety Standards||VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, IEC 62368-1 ETL compliance, CE marking (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive, RoHS), CB certified, EAC marking, RCM marking|
|Power supply specifications||Single phase 100 – 240 V AC ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz ± 1 Hz|
|Power consumption||Maximum||350 W (500 W when an optional deodorizer is used)|
|Installation environment||Environment temperature||20°C to 30°C|
|Relative humidity||35 to 65 %RH (no condensation)|
|Temperature range at which accuracy is guaranteed||20°C to 25°C|
|Body external dimensions*1||1,355 x 1,290 x 856mm|
Slicer software is used in 3D printer processes for the conversion of a 3D model in ‘slices’, specific instruction for the printer.
LED UV ink
Inks for 3D models to create full-colour high details in colour, colour in clear, colour + clear and transparent (skeleton) colours. The inks contain acrylic resin giving it the strength of ABS. Example: Disperse dye ink suitable for printing industrial textiles such as car seat covers, interior designs (curtains, carpets, etc.) due to its high resistance to crocking and colourfastness to light.
LED UV ink
Ink for 3D objects used as support material during printing and which can be easily removed (after printing) by soaking in water.