Maximise your productivity…
…with the all new JFX600-2513 industrial large format flatbed LED-UV printer
Maximise your productivity with industry leading technology
Experience the eye-catching quality and the versatility of substrates to print on. And with 5 different ink types and multiple ink sets to choose from, the list of applications seems endless. Utilising Mimaki’s 7th generation reliable LED-UV technology ensures quick turnaround times for all your orders.
- Industry-led productivityat more than three times faster than its predecessor, the JFX600-2513 positions itself at the top of the IP flatbed market.Utilising 16 industrial build print heads, print speeds of up to 200 m2/h can be achieved, which is over 300% faster than its predecessor.
Supported with Mimaki’s Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), downtime is reduced to an absolute minimum and productivity is guaranteed.
- Multiple print headsto achieve ultimate speed and high colour definition.The JFX600-2513 includes 16 industrial-built print heads to achieve ultimate speed in 4-colour configuration, or 8-colour configuration for high definition.
While the number of print heads in the printer helps it to achieve ultimate print speeds, the print head’s piezo technology makes it durable.
Variable dot technology ensures a high print quality with excellent gradients.
- IoT ready enabling easy integration of automated, un-attended production using robots.The high and stable productivity makes the JFX600-2513 ideal for integrating with automated workflows for unattended printing.
By supporting MDL commands, which comply with Industry 4.0 requirements, the operation can be fully automated and integrated in a production line with other 3rd party peripherals.
- Ease of operationwith touchscreen on our new MPC (Mimaki Print Controller).Mimaki Printer Controller is the “on-board” PC which combines machine setup, printer operation and job control via a large user-friendly touch panel.
With Mimaki Printer Controller you can see the condition of the printer, all printer settings and control print jobs.
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
Versatility in inks
thanks to LED-UV ink technology
With a variety of LED-UV inks available for the JFX600-2513, the range of applications seems endless. Choose between hard inks for rigid materials, flexible inks for a variety of media, or stretchable inks for soft materials.
JFX600-2513 inks have been on the market for many years and have a proven track record of quality and reliability.
For even more confidence
our products are GREENGUARD GOLD certified
GREENGUARD GOLD certified products meet the rigorous standards for low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities without polluting the indoor air quality.
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the JFX600-2513.
For continued productivity
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU), to detect missing nozzles
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), to replace missing nozzles
- Automatic Cleaning Function, to keep the print head clean
- Automatic Wiper Cleaner, to keep the wiper clean
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT), preventing ink sedimentation
- Mimaki Printer Controller (MPC), on-board user interface
|Print head||16 drop-on-demand piezoelectric head; stagger arrangement|
|Print resolution||Y: 600dpi, 1200dpi; X: 600dpi, 1200dpi|
|Drop size||Min: 4pl|
|Ink type||LH-100: CMYK*1 / CMYK WW Cl Pr*2 / CMYK LcLm WW|
LUS-120/LUS-150: CMYK* 1 / CMYK WW Cl Pr*2 / CMYK LcLm W
LUS-190/LUS-210: CMYK WW ClCl
|Ink supply||1000ml bottle|
|Max media size||2500mm x 1300mm|
|Max printing size||2500mm x 1300mm|
|Max media thickness||60 mm or less|
|Max media weight||50kg/m2|
|Absolute accuracy||±0.3mm or ±0.3％ from specified print distance|
|Repeatability||±0.2mm or ±0.1％ from specified print distance|
|Vacuum||2 sections, divided in X direction|
|Dimension Transport (WxDxH)||5.850mm x 2.310mm x 1.760mm|
|Dimension Installed (WxDxH)||5.270mm x 2.800mm x 1.600mm|
|Power supply||3 x Single phase (AC100~120/200~240V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz +/- 1Hz)|
|Power consumption||3 x AC200~240V: 4.8kWh or less|
|Safety Standards||UL 775 ETL, CE Marking (EMC Directive, Machinery and Low Voltage Directive), CB Certification, RoHS, EAC|
*2: OPT-J0526 PR Installation Kit is required when installing the Primer
The primary task of RIP (Raster Image Processor) software is to convert the different formats of the file to be printed into data that the printer “understands” as raster data.
LED UV ink
Hard ink for rigid materials
LED UV ink
Flexible ink for rigid materials and a variety of media
LED UV ink
Flexible ink for a variety of media
LED UV ink
Stretchable ink for soft material
LED UV ink
Stretchable ink for non EU countries